By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics immediately highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, traits and extra. those skills will consultant you to severe insights that motivate motion out of your info. With this booklet, you are going to develop into informed utilizing SAS visible Analytics to give facts and leads to customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and studies, you'll create visualizations which exhibit transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and kind of information.
This e-book principally makes a speciality of the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is on the market on either 9.4 and SAS Viya structures. each one model is taken into account the newest liberate, with next releases deliberate to proceed on every one platform; consequently, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and should glance favourite. This booklet covers new beneficial properties of every and significant alterations among the 2.
With this booklet, you are going to learn the way to:
- construct your first record utilizing the SAS visible Analytics dressmaker
- arrange a dashboard and be certain the simplest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial items so as to add position analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of information visualizations
- arrange and cargo your information with the SAS visible Analytics info Builder
- examine facts with various techniques, together with forecasting, observe clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your surroundings for concerns akin to scalability, availability, and potency among elements of your SAS software program deployment and knowledge providers
Read or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
A clean examine visualization from the writer of Visualize This no matter if it really is statistical charts, geographic maps, or the snappy graphical facts you notice in your favourite information websites, the artwork of information pics or visualization is quickly turning into a circulate of its personal. In facts issues: Visualization that suggests whatever, writer Nathan Yau provides an fascinating supplement to his bestseller Visualize This, this time concentrating on the snap shots facet of information research.
This available text/reference presents a common advent to probabilistic graphical types (PGMs) from an engineering point of view. The booklet covers the basics for every of the most sessions of PGMs, together with illustration, inference and studying rules, and experiences real-world purposes for every form of version.
IBM SPSS information 23 step-by-step: an easy advisor and Reference, 14e, takes an easy, step by step process that makes SPSS software program transparent to newcomers and skilled researchers alike. broad use of shiny, four-color reveal pictures, transparent writing, and step by step bins advisor readers during the application.
There's a transforming into pattern nowadays to exploit statistical the way to understand and clarify a variety of events and phenomena in numerous disciplines. Managers, social scientists and training researchers are more and more gathering info and employing clinical the right way to research the knowledge. the power to take advantage of statistical tools and instruments turns into an important ability for the good fortune of such efforts.
- MATLAB Numerical Calculations
- Excel 2013 for Biological and Life Sciences Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems (Excel for Statistics)
- Strategic Analytics and SAS: Using Aggregate Data to Drive Organizational Initiatives
- Process Control: A First Course with MATLAB (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
- Statistics Done Wrong - Statistik richtig anwenden und gängige Fehler vermeiden -- Deutsche Ausgabe (mitp Professional) (German Edition)
Extra resources for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data
An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data by Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller